G. Murphy Donovan wrote:
|“||National Socialism and Soviet Communism shared anti-Semitic roots. And now, at the start of a new century, anti-Semitism is again the legit motif of yet another "ism" -- Islamism. Indeed, the convergence of the secular left and the Islamic right is one of the great ciphers of the new millennium -- a merger where ecumenicism and suicide pacts are interchangeable.||”|
- From Anti-Westernism to Anti-Semitism by Konstantin Azadovskii and Boris Egorov
- Soviet Antisemitism 1945-1991
- Stalin and the Jews, Weekly Standard
Madalyn Murray O'Hair and anti-Semitism:
- The Real Madalyn Murray O'Hair by Chuck Colson
- Ro'i, Yaacov , Jews and Jewish Life in Russia and the Soviet Union, Routledge, 1995, pp. 103-6.
- Montefiore, Simon Sebag, Young Stalin, Random House, Inc., 2008, p. 165.
- Atheists and Anti-Semites, By G. Murphy Donovan