Essay: Atheists and their fear of small collections of genetic code that are surrounded by a protein coat
An editor at an atheist/agnostic wiki wrote on March 12, 2021: "Can't wait to get the COVID vaccine. Been extremely paranoid for the past year. At least more paranoid than I normally would be." - User: Eggs Over EASyPlus
Another editor at the atheist/agnostic wiki wrote in response: "There's a story floating around about a 39 year old from Utah who died after taking the covid vaccine. As tragic as that situation is, really hope it doesn't scare people off from taking it. Even if this was directly caused by the vaccine (we're still unsure it was or not), far less will die from this vaccine vs COVID itself. But expect this to make the front lines of anti-vax websites everywhere." - User: Aaronmichael5, March 12, 2021
Dear Mr. Atheist and Mr. Agnostic
Dear Mr. Atheist and Mr. Agnostic,
If you have faith in Jesus, you don't have to be paranoid or scared of Covid-19 or of dying of a Covid-19 vaccine.
"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 KJV
I am so glad I am not a godless heathen who shakes in his boots every time he hears someone cough.
"Cowards die a thousand deaths before they die. The valiant die but once." - William Shakespeare
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
- 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
- 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
- 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
- 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
- Atheism and anxiety
- Atheism and mental toughness
- Atheism and death
- Atheist hospitals
- Atheism and mental illness
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- WHO Endorses Traditional Chinese Medicine. Expect Deaths To Rise by Steven Salzberg, Forbes magazine