World History Homework Ten Answers - Student Six
World History Lecture Ten James G.
1. From 1760 to 1840 Western Europe went through the industrial revolution.
4. An example of nationalism was when the north and south of Germany joined together into one nation.
- Correct, but you might mention the time.
H3. Nationalism was an interesting idea that an individual should remain totally loyal to their country. Unfortunately the idea seems to have been taken too far into practice leading to the striping of rights and individuality.
- Superb, may use as a model.
3. The industrial revolution was a positive time of advancement leading to many inventions that helped in farming, manufacturing, and with spreading the gospel.
H2. Imperialism had many positive and negative effects on the people being conquered. I believe God used Imperialism to spread his gospel greatly by making it safer for missionaries to travel to the concurred lands.
- Superb, may use as a model!
H5. Communism was a governmental system based on removing all classes in society. The concept sounds like a great idea but with mankind suffering from a sinful nature this idea is simply impossible to accomplish without some sort of oppression upon the people.
- Terrific answers: 70/70.--Andy Schlafly 10:27, 19 April 2009 (EDT)