Adding an image
can you please make this page: http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile=Political_compass_small_logo.gif have the image: http://www.politicalcompass.org/images/minicomALL.gif Thanks! =) ObiBinks 20:04, 29 October 2007 (EDT)
- Done, and let me know if that takes care of what you need. --şyŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 21:05, 29 October 2007 (EDT)
Don't Be A Paste Eater. This Means You!
Sorry, I thought I explained it.
Maestro 11:46, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
I have sent you an email - oh God now I'm posting to talk pages like Conservative.
I have sent you an email - oh God now I'm posting to talk pages like Conservative. Aziraphale 12:09, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
Deleting non-empty page
I noticed that you deleted Goat with the summary of it being empty. I know it wasn't empty since I had just edited it. Are you sure you deleted the correct article? SkipJohnson 18:59, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
- Isn't your added material there? If so, than everything is fine, Skip. Thanks. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 19:46, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
- Oh, I didn't notice the page had been recreated. Sorry to bother you. SkipJohnson 19:48, 9 October 2007 (EDT)
Why did you ban Quintus, exactly?
He just asked a simple, plain question about a very important matter that hasn't been discussed by Mr. Schlafly seven days ago. He didn't break any rules here. And also, I'm interested in the Math Course, but I'd like to see some answers first. Aralin 15:51, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- Quintas? You link me to a post by Robert, asking why Quintas was blocked, and sign your post Aralin. How many user names do you need? --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 15:54, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- It's Quintus, genius. Check my IP, if you want (or can), don't accuse me of being a sockpuppet without proof. And about the ban? Aralin 16:02, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- Obviously you mistake me for a doormat, and CP for Wikipedia. Godspeed to you, mean person. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 16:06, 10 October 2007 (EDT)
- Just a minor glitch, my friend! Nothing to worry about. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 08:11, 11 October 2007 (EDT)
Our friends are like angels,
Who brighten our days.
In all kinds of wonderful,
Their thoughtfulness comes,
As a gift from above.
And we feel we're surrounded,
By warm, caring love.
Like upside-down rainbows,
Their smiles bring the sun.
And they fill ho-hum moments,
With laughter and fun.
Thanks for the welcome.
Thanks for the welcome. I noticed you blocked SSchultz commenting Insulting remarks to other editors. You have blocking, but are NOT an Admin. Please restrain yourself. Does that mean its OK for admins to use insulting remarks to other editors? BenDoune 09:31, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, if obvious, proxy-wielding trolls like yourself. Godspeed! --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 09:33, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
My talk page
Er, are you supposed to delete lines in my talk page from other people? Ajkgordon 10:34, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- You ready to leave now too? I not only can, but I will delete anything from Trolls. You have a problem with that? You just let me know if you do, and I can remedy it. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 10:38, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- Actually it was a polite question, I thought it might have been an error. I wasn't aware that a troll had posted on my talk page. I presume from your comment that you're threatening to ban me. For what? I only asked you a question. Ajkgordon 10:41, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- In case no one has warned you, I will now. I don't play this game of endless questions. You can be blocked now, or not. I suggest you stop with all the talk page postings, and make substantial and productive edits, per our CP Guidelines and Commandments. Do not post about here again, on this topic. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 10:52, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for Unblock
Its great to have administrators like you. while many thought i was deliberately vandalizing, you didnt and i really appreciate it. Lukecorlando 20:33, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- Just don't prove me wrong. Otherwise I send people to break your legs. :p --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 20:35, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
Fred Phelps a liberal?
I was wondering why the Fred Phelps article says he is a leftist. Liberals support homosexuality so isn't calling an anti gay Christian pastor "liberal" a bit oxymoronic. I was hoping someone would fix that. --AllahuAkbarJihad 21:59, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
- It is most likely due to Phelp's long history of association with Nobel Prize winner Al Gore, whom he has donated large sums of money to over the years. And Phelp's association with Tipper Gore. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 23:19, 12 October 2007 (EDT)
Happy to discuss by email or yahoo. OurMike 13:50, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
- I sent you an email, perhaps you should check your SPAM folder? My Yahoo is: CPSysop_TK. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 14:00, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
My friend, " let he who is without sin, throw the first stone. " If you are then block this account, but if you can accept that Jesus cried to his father for the forgiveness of his crusifiers on the cross. Then please stop this mindless blocking crusade. Accept that other have views and consider them. Thank you for your time. Revenge 23:33, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
- Get a clue. I unblocked the other account that someone else blocked. You're welcome. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 23:37, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
- Sorry, but alien is still blocked. If you let me have my account back I will try and be useful in the future.
Global warming article lock
I just wondered whether there was any possibility that it might be unlocked soon? --Scientist 12:34, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
- I don't have a problem unlocking it for you. Let me know when you are around, Scientist. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 14:08, 14 October 2007 (EDT)
I have sent you a VERY important message through electronic mail!
Just kidding. DanH 14:40, 16 October 2007 (EDT)
- Good thing. Because I have a new policy. I only accept and look for VERY VERY important mail. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 14:43, 16 October 2007 (EDT)
- LMAO! And just a scant week before your Parole is over! Welcome back. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:18, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Bah, I had completely forgotten about that actually lol. But I never know what to edit on here. You know I'm always paranoid about getting blocked. Someone just got blocked for poorly citing an article? =S Gahh you guys make me so nervous. Christine 22:21, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- He's unblocked, probably a kid. If you have questions, IM me, thats easy enough, eh? --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:30, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Pshh, you still know that you guys scare me lol. Also, I think my talk:main space edit is getting highly out of proportion, so much that I may be blocked =S Also, there isn't anything wrong with how I sign my name, right? >_< Christine 22:33, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Well, I don't sign exactly like my username, can I get banned? Oh, and don't act as if its hard to imagine, lol. Christine 22:42, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Okay, well many don't, but it goes to the right place, all that matters. You have received official dispensation, you can point to it here. :D I am sure we will find a better, and more serious reason to block you, Christine! that was indeed a joke! --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:48, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- Bah, you say its a joke, but I'm really not so sure. I mean really, my edits are so highly out of proportion now. Oh, and I'm editing in school. =O Will you block me for that too now? =P Christine 10:14, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
- IRC, AIM, and now your talk page. Will you respond anywhere? o_O Christine 22:02, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
I did not block spoonboy for life. Only for 5 years. :) Conservative 22:27, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
Unlocking Richard Dawkins
I know it's a controversial article but what are the chances of unlocking it? I have a bit that I want to put in about the Royal Society on the debate between Dawkins and Martin Rees, the head of the society. Rees argues that science needs all the help it can get and that militant atheism such as that championed by Dawkins is unhelpful. Cite here. (I'm not intending to edit the professor bit! :) Ajkgordon 11:21, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
Hello TK. You seem to have a lot of ansewers, so I'll ask you. I'm new here and wondering if there is anywhere I can go to get help on posting and to find out the rules. Thanks much! Liza 11:25, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
- Lisa are you talking about editing articles? Rules are we present a Christian and Conservative - friendly POV, not bias. Those are two different words, meaning two distinct things. Our Commandments and CP Guidelines are searchable, and can be directly accessed from the Main Page. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 15:26, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
Yes, about editing articles. HelpJazz was helpful enough to put some links on my page, so I've been learning for a bit here now. Thanks for getting back to me.
By the way, it's Liza with a "z." Short for Eliza.
Thanks again! Liza 15:42, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
Yeah, what the subject says. :p Aziraphale 12:53, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks, Greg, it was, and I blocked that user! Your work here has been just first-rate in my book. That is why I did this: [] That doesn't make it automatic by a long-shot, but I hope my fellow Administrators will look at all your hard work, including adding many needed maps and photos, and agree with me. Your catching things like the above, and alerting us to vandals has saved us lots of work, several times. I am going to ask Andy to consider giving you blocking ability. Good luck! :D --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:07, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks, TK, I appreciate the nomination! I don't expect much, I'm in competition with some very well-qualified editors. Greg 22:31, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
I couldn't find a way to respond to your comment on the Desk, so I thought I'd respond here, if that's alright. Thank you for the insight. You are right, of course, that they do exist, and I suppose I'd rather people learn about them here than on some other site. Just trying to feel things out here. Oh, and thanks for the tip about the signature. High learning curve, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! Thanks again. Liza 12:41, 19 October 2007 (EDT)
- High learning curve here as well, Liza ;-) Let common sense rule, and when you have doubts, ask. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 16:43, 19 October 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for the comment
It always feels good to get a pat on the back. That said, could I ask you for a favor? I created a few pages today and would love it if you could add some photos to them. Here are the links and pages:
Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it! ItMathers 18:45, 19 October 2007 (EDT)
Morality in schools
On the main page discussion, you said, "Morality cannot be taught without religious values attached, because without teaching why being deceitful is wrong (God's Commandments) and the punishment for ignoring them (eternal damnation) kids are supposed to "do the right thing" why?" (Talk:Main_Page#More_trouble_in_public_schools) I would like to see your evidence for why "morality cannot be taught without religious values attached." Maybe you've heard of Kant, the famous Christian philosopher? Well, good ol' Kant developed a method of establishing what is moral and ethical without even bringing in religion. By universalizing an action (take murder for example), and applying such action to oneself, one can determine if an action is moral or not. In our example of murder, murdering anyone would be wrong since you clearly wouldn't want to murder yourself. Granted there are some problems with this system (such as what to do when a rapist ask where his victim is and you know - do you lie to save a life or tell the truth and allow an atrocity to occur?) Even utilitarianism, the "hedonistic" moral philosophy, can provide for solid morals without religion. Lying, murder, stealing, etc. all might provide some "pleasure", but encourage others to do the same, which would lead to "harm" or "non-pleasure." Paddlemantalk 10:37, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
- That makes for good posts, seemingly erudite and clever, except for the huge lack of logic, Paddleman. I suggest you keep such crap to your classes, and refrain from making yourself look silly here, at least in the eyes of those who have actually graduated college. As for "proof" I don't buy into the silly wiki game of providing jack because some Internet denizen demands it. Especially when it comes from apparent trolls intent on gaming others. Yes, that is judgmental, and Conservatives believe we need more, not less of it. I invite you to make substantial contributions on this, the fastest growing educational site on the Internet and not just silly talk page entries! --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 17:01, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
- Wait...what? Where is my lack of logic, or maybe you mean Kant and people like Bentham and Mill have a lack of logic? What makes for good posts - proper grammar? I also don't know what classes you are referring to, especially since I've made no mention of any sort of school/schooling. I'm not trying to troll, I would have put the above on the talk page I reference, but it was an older subject and I didn't think you'd notice it. I don't blame you for not wanting to give proof to whoever wants it, but by posting on "the fastest growing educational site on the Internet," especially within a discussion, it seems one would understand that he or she has to support his or her claim; could you please give some evidence to back up your claim now? Also, the "judgmental" sentence makes no sense. What do Conservatives want and do you mean the Conservative party somewhere or people who are conservatives? Oh, and I've offered to make what I consider a pretty valuable contribution, but Aschlafly has asked me to wait while he confers. Thanks. Paddlemantalk 19:16, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
- I answered your post on Andy's talk page, Paddleman. He put me in charge of Categories. If you have something to offer, post it where I indicated it should be posted. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 19:31, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
- Just check the box, "Ignore Warnings" and proceed. If that does not work, let me know. --şŷŝôρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 18:44, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
I just got it! thanks User:StevenM 18:57
- You also need to post the pic link to me, or any admin, so it can be promptly protected!
- HINT: If you go into the upper right tab, "My Preferences" and insert your user name and talk page info, and check the box for "raw signatures" you can auto sign your posts with the complete date and time, which is preferred here, and that also allows you to insert color and different fonts, simply by hitting the sig button at the top of the edit menu. You can also always use four tildes ~ and the software will do it. Here is an example of what I use, and by substituting my info for yours, and the fonts used/colors used, you can see the format that is needed in preferences, everything between the "nowiki" parts.
testing... --StevenM 20:40, 20 October 2007 (EDT) cool, how do you put all that funky stuff on your name- the accents, ect.?
- Looks like you are forgetting to [[ User:___ | _____]] and not adding the next bit: user talk. I posted some characters for you on my sandbox page: User:TK/Sandbox --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 20:52, 20 October 2007 (EDT)
You're awesome, man Steve-o
Do you have a comment?
Can you be so kind as to explain to me how "the same-sex "marriage" movement is seeks to destroy the sanctity of marriage by using political power to enforce a redefinition of the concept" is factual? Otherwise, it should be removed. Devon 12:17, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- Factually it is an abomination before God. Is there something more you need to know? Check out Homosexuality. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 14:14, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- Factually, there is no god. The purpose of same-sex marriage is for people of the same gender to marry. There is no motive in destroying the sanctity of marriage. Devon 17:28, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- Ahhh, I can see from your use of bullets and wording, you are into mocking. Good for you! I can also see from your post you are most certainly in the wrong place. Godspeed to you, Devon. Godspeed! --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 17:39, 21 October 2007 (EDT) BTW, those with open hearts and minds most certainly know there is a God!
Thanks for the welcome template, TK. I actually had already checked out most of those links before editing, because I know that it is strict here. It's nice to have to links to them all in one place, though. Again, thank you, and have a great day. нмŵוτнτ 15:49, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- You are most welcome, Hayley! If you need help or advice here, just let me know. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 16:19, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
LaBarbera is not getting us the main publicity for the dawkins article. someone in the ID movement is
LaBarbera is not getting us the main publicity for the dawkins article. someone in the ID movement is. Conservative 18:10, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- If that is true, and that LaBarbera isn't, publicly post on Andy's page who is, or privately email the Site Admins about it. Do not make wholesale changes without the courtesy and respect of asking/informing. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 18:14, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
Here is an email exchange between me and Andy that has slightly been changed:
Thanks for the great news, xxx!
In a message dated 10/21/2007 2:23:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email@example.com writes:
I just got off the phone with one of the top 5 intelligent design organizations in the world. I spoke to one of their leaders. He said he wants to do two things:
1. Have a investigative journalist in the intelligent design movement investigate whether Dawkins received the peer review process needed to become a professor at Oxford.
2. Promote the conservapedia Richard Dawkins article until it has one million views and I think he and he has the clout to do it. He also wants to get other people in the intelligent design community involved. The would get people to link to our Richard Dawkins article and also drive web traffic there.
Please let me know when you receive this email.
- And when Andy has read it, and responded, and let the rest of us know, perhaps you will have your way. Until then it will stay as it was, and you do need to explain to us why you changed the content. In detail. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 18:22, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
I think you are inadvertently removing content from the Dawkins talk page.
I think you are inadvertently removing content from the Dawkins talk page. I also responded to your comment on my talk page. Conservative 22:08, 22 October 2007 (EDT)
- No. You have been removing content, and replacing it with new. IF you wish to add something new, do not revert the previous version, or delete prior content to replace it. Add what you want that is new in a new section. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:22, 22 October 2007 (EDT)
- I just did that. Conservative 22:24, 22 October 2007 (EDT)
- The last email I received from you was yesterday, Sunday, @ 3:39PM. Nothing since. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 22:28, 22 October 2007 (EDT)
http://www.conservapedia.com/Talk:Nathaniel_Greene I realize no one checks talk pages of non-controversial issues around here. Thanks.--Colest 11:25, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- I realize some editors are mainly interested in embarrassing the project, so set up little "tests" to be smart, instead of posting on a sysop's page about it so it could be quickly corrected. Godspeed to you! --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 11:39, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- I really have no idea what you're getting at, I had posted on the talk page, a month ago, and got nothing. Greene happens to be one of my favorite historical figures, so I was running out of patience. Also, not that I've touched it in months, but why would you protect my sandbox? --Colest 13:45, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
Dawkins and liberalism
I should have discussed it first, I apologize for that. Dawkins is a liberal though. He supports evolution, prayer-censoring, environmentalism, and the loosing of sexual morals. He is also opposed to Bush and the Iraq war. He seems very liberal to me. --Konservativekanadian 17:50, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- Did you at all see the rather large gray box at the top of this page? :D --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 17:51, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
oops my bad --Konservativekanadian 18:20, 24 October 2007 (EDT)
sending you an email
sending you an email. Conservative 21:46, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
Show me any article on CP where the talk page views are anything close to 80% of the article page views. Wanderer 21:48, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- Duh! That was the point of the message! Even on Dawkins, with exceptional talk page arguments, hundreds of posts, the views simply do not fall into line of where they should be. This clearly shows the article counts are being minipulated with Maxthon2 or the like. Does that help you understand? Oh, looking now, there was a hand slip on that %, but still out of whack. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 21:55, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thank you for correcting the figure, to 40%. I am sorry you were offended by my tagging it, but I simply did not believe it. I am still, btw, genuinely interested in any links you have to the source information.
- Anyway if the conversation continues it'll have to be tomorrow (if I'm not banned by then :) btw, I know nothing of Liza)
- Wanderer 22:17, 23 October 2007 (EDT)
- That's possibly because many people use proxies, as I am, because my own IP is banned here. It seems you had a great purge in August, where a lot of inactive accounts were infinite-blocked, mine included. BTW, I'm using a different proxy today, so your checkuser will probably find some more 'socks of mine'. Also, it's good that someone seems to have helped you with the range blocks now, because this proxy is one you intended to block but didn't because you did one of your X.Y.0.0/22 blocks.
- Well, what was the original issue is now yesterdays news and has been archived away, so unless there's anything more to say I'll bid you farewell, though I just wanted to say I liked your calling Ken out on his editing here. It's something that annoys me, as well as many others, I'm sure.
- All the best, Wanderer 15:00, 24 October 2007 (EDT)
- I wish I would run into more people who are just honest and forthright. My contact information is up and available for people to use. If they follow the sign-up instructions, the part in the bold RED, and enter an email address, they can even email me and the other sysops (most of them at least) directly. So other than mean vindictiveness, there isn't any reason at all to obtain and use "socks", as I have unblocked more people than any other sysop. And I did it not behind anyones back, but with Andy's full permission. My calling anyone out is always based upon what I think is best for this project. Sometimes I am right, sometimes wrong, but the alternative is to be a passive wussy and do nothing. If you or anyone is so immature that they need to try and keep any views they dislike off the Web by disruption, I suggest it won't work and that you need another hobby. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 17:27, 24 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thank you, now I'm not sure if I've understood all your message correctly so I apologize if that is the case. I also have just been honest and "matter-of-fact" (probably blunt) in my comments so I'm sorry if it has seemed vindictive. I understand that if I were to contact you you could unblock my IP, but as I'm not interested in being a serious contributor here, I don't think that necessary. I only created this account to take you to task on a single issue, and so for that purpose it was far easier for me just to use a proxy.
- I hope you understood my comment on Ken's edits correctly (I was praising you) and I'm sure everything you do here is what you consider the best for the site.
- As I say, I created this account because I felt that you had made up the statistic about talk page views (and what you had deduced about the Dawkins article was invalid), and wanted to see a source for it. But as I mentioned I my previous comment, it's yesterday's news now so I wont push the point any further, and unless you have anything to ask me this will be my last comment.
- And for the record, I'm have no problem with this site existing on the web. As I'm not from the U.S, people making America look stupid doesn't matter to me :)
- Best wishes, Wanderer 19:10, 24 October 2007 (EDT)
I didn't want to steal your thunder, but after you unblocked him, Boru called Crocoite a liberal, said that atheists invented science to undermine Andy and wrote a way over the top response to the Dumbledore thing. I guess he didn't feel like playing nice after all. 3 months was appropriate this time?
Also about your main page article, I've got another one for you: "Katrina lessons in Bush response to fires." The headline sounds innocent enough, but the article basically says "Bush is doing the exact same thing now as he did juuuuuuuuust before Katrina hit. Oh and by the way look at all these other things we hate about the way he handles natural disasters." Now (with one or two exceptions, like the NYTimes) I'm not normally one to complain about liberal bias, but I had trouble reading this one. HelpJazz 11:03, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
- Well, I did think he was kinda nuts with his comments about "not being pleased"! As for Crocoite, everyone knows he's a Moderate, not a Liberal! :P Thanks for the update, and I would have given him a 5 year vacation, since he is mentally ill. MSNBC? That whack job Chris Matthews will be the one to break the "news" Bush started those fires! --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 13:53, 25 October 2007 (EDT)--şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 13:53, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
- TK, Would you please explain why you think I'm a "Moderate"? I consider Pres. Bush a moderate, and I'm more conservative than him. --Crocoite 15:17, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
I sent you a private email about two cyber attacks to CP
I sent you a private email about two cyber attacks to CP. Conservative 19:33, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
Two more images
It's your favorite! Could you please:
- Move Nuclear engineering to Nuclear Engineering
- Delete Cat:Electrical engineering (Cat already exists at proper capitalization)
- Make me some coffee
- Thanks, Rob! I got it. Too bad they haven't been back since. --şŷŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 20:57, 28 October 2007 (EDT)
Thanks TK. I was just going to email you again. Seriously, thanks. Bohdan 23:42, 30 October 2007 (EDT)
- Oh, that is just soooo mean of you, really! Did the thought occur to you that there is as many of me there as you? Just a thought, is all. --şyŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 00:58, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
- So does that mean that everyone is your sock? Question 08:13, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
Discipline in the Schlafly Household
- We had the same discipline in my families household as well. No longer politically correct, it is a time-honored and highly effective way to instill common sense. And yes, I do mean "Mom knows best". --şyŝoρ-₮K/Ṣρёаќǃ 18:54, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
I seem to be having some trouble with my signature. When I do ~~~~ is this not how I am supposed to sign or is it just my signature page that is messed up, I am not sure, and would appreciate any help you could give.http://www.conservapedia.com/User:Alien/sig 18:26, 1 November 2007 (EDT)