You're welcome--OscarJ 07:38, 20 April 2009 (EDT)
You're welcome. Thanks for blocking him. --OscarJ 01:22, 12 May 2009 (EDT)
It seems I must thank you both for your help with Keijo and for catching my numerous errors. So..... Thank you, PTaylor 13:32, 15 June 2009 (EDT)
You're welcome. Thanks for helping me revert his vandalism --OscarJ 13:36, 15 June 2009 (EDT)
Vandal reverts, Part II
Thanks once again for your efforts! Please post to my talk page in the future, or better yet use the send email function, if one of the Admins doesn't seem to be around. Thanks. --ṬK/Admin/Talk 21:29, 19 June 2009 (EDT)
Thank you for the welcome
How do I unblock a page to edit it? The article on scientology needs a lotta work, but there's not edit tab!! I posted on the talk page, but I've heard if you talk to much, they'll ban you! AliceCurtis 10:30, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
Some articles are locked because they attract a lot of vandalism. If you want to improve them you'll have to ask a sysop to unlock them, most likely your post on the talk page will have already taken care of that. There is a rule called 90/10 which means that 90 percent of your edits shouldn't be on talk pages. --OscarJ 10:35, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
- Thank you! --OscarJ 11:04, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
You found 3 fake pages in one day. Excellent effort.--Jpatt 19:16, 28 July 2009 (EDT)
- Thank you --OscarJ 12:32, 29 July 2009 (EDT)
- You're welcome --OscarJ 14:28, 1 August 2009 (EDT)
Hello & Question...
- Sorry, but my email isn't enabled so I'll have to answer your question here. However, I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Could you clarify a bit? -OscarJ 15:50, 6 August 2009 (EDT)
Ahhh....you didn't see, when signing up, listing your email was mandatory? I was just wondering about a user signing up, Thorkelson, who I blocked, because they were using the exact IP as you. No loss, as 99.8% of all those editing from the Scandinavian countries are vandals, socks or trolls, being mostly Euro Socialists! --ṬK/Admin/Talk 19:27, 6 August 2009 (EDT)
When are words obscene?
- While I recognize your sincere concerns, I would like to remind you that clinical words, proper anatomical names, used in context, are not obscene. Likewise, the use of those words out of a scientific or medical context, is. Please do not remove words that are properly used. This is an Administrator's instruction as to our policy. As for blocking, which I have been told you expressed fear of, you should more properly be concerned of that happening because you are discussing our business elsewhere, than for asking a legitimate question here. Honesty and directness is something conservatives value. If you think it is something that shouldn't be publicly posted, please avail yourself of the email, as you have with me, to ask questions privately, or seek instruction as to our policy. Thanks. --ṬK/Admin/Talk 06:45, 11 August 2009 (EDT)
So, your lack of acknowledgment, but your being willing to argue your point about CP policy elsewhere, has all the indications insincerity and of being a troll, OscarJ. Your legitimate concerns are respected, and have been. Your legitimate additions to our encyclopedia are appreciated. Your continued arguing this, wherever, indicates trolling. --ṬK/Admin/Talk 19:08, 11 August 2009 (EDT)
Thanks for proof reading
Thank God for proof readers. Your resultant corrections of The Bible versus the Qur'an are appreciated. After writing for a while it is sometimes hard to see the trees as distinct from the forest. Daniel1212 11:04, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
I wander why you undo the edit of Jmanreser. Thanks for your time. --Joaquín Martínez 08:59, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
- He inserted blatant vandalism in another article, so this appeared to be vandalism as well. Do you think the edit was appropriate? --OscarJ 09:19, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
- I leave it to you. I think this one was OK. Do what you think is better.
The other edit is not wrong also. Well, I think so considering "my english".
--Joaquín Martínez 11:25, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
- The main problem with the other edit wasn't changing the word prostitute from plural to singular (which was ungrammatical), but claiming that Jesus is a homophobe and irrelevant below. I'm not sure how appropriate his other edit is because I haven't read the article. It may have been accurate but perhaps expressed badly and probably somewhat out of place. --OscarJ 13:40, 11 October 2009 (EDT)
- Yes, you are right, excuse me please. --Joaquín Martínez 14:41, 11 October 2009 (EDT)