Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is a Turkish politician, a former mayor of Istanbul and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey since 14 March 2003. He is also the chairman of the Justice and Development Party (AK Parti), which holds a majority of the seats in the Turkish Parliament. John Kerry critized Erdogan for his equal enforcement of Zionism with Fascism. He was also critized by the consrvative governor Rick Perry for his aggression against the jewish state Israel. Erdoğan said that Hamas is a "resistance group". After Omar Hassan al-Bashir caused a genocide against Christians, Erdoğan defended Bashir and answered: 'Muslims Don't Cause Genocide'.
Erdoğan is pro-life. He want to curb abortion.
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/01/official-kerry-to-rap-turkey-pm-for-remark/
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/17/perry-draws-turkey-rebuke-over-debate-comments/
- ↑ http://frontpagemag.com/2013/ryan-mauro/israels-apology-crowns-turkeys-erdogan-leader-of-islamist-world/
- ↑ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134297
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/06/03/turkish-women-protest-plans-to-curb-abortion/