Project Runway is a television reality show in which one contestant is eliminated from the competition each week while another is chosen as the winner. The winner is immune from elimination the following week.
Many of the contestants on Project Runway are homosexuals, adulterers, and drug users. This behavior is never condemned or criticized on the show; indeed it is typically made light of or even celebrated.
In recent years, winners included pornagraphers, such as Anya, bullies like Gretchen, and takers like Dom.
- Season 1 Chris March, a homosexual
- Season 2 Chloe Dao
- Season 3 Jeffery Sebilia, a drug user and adulterer
- Season 4 Christian Siriano, a homosexual
- Season 5 Leanne Marshall
- Season 6 Irina Shabayeva, an immigrant from the former Soviet Union
- Season 7 Seth Aaron Henderson, another homosexual
Previously, on Project Runway, the competition took place in New York City and the show aired on the Bravo Network; the sixth season took place in Los Angeles and was shown on Lifetime. The current season has returned to New York and remained on Lifetime.
Recent episodes have featured despicable displays of bullying without condemning them.