Liberals in law enforcement
In sharp contrast to conservatives like Joe Arpaio who are tough on real crime, liberals in law enforcement are lax on actual crime, abuse their power, and harass good citizens whom they don't like. Liberal law enforcement officers are often very active in their labor unions and support liberal politicans, while attacking conservative politicians.
Liberal traits in the field of law enforcement
- Refusing to enforce immigration laws
- Breaking the very laws they are supposed to enforce
- Abuse of equipment and misuse of tax payer funds
- Participating in strikes, potentially putting the public in danger
- Failing to investigate crimes against conservatives (who have significant technical evidence) committed by liberals while treating falsely accused conservatives like public enemy number one based on allegations by liberals with no evidence
- Racial and sexual discrimination
- Police harassment of conservatives
- Going on liberals' political ads wearing their uniforms and attacking conservative candidates.
- Elected law enforcement officials running as Republicans but adhering to liberal policies in office See RINO
- Being deceitful during traffic stops, criminal investigations, press releases, etc.
- ↑ "Former Charlotte Co. sergeant found with child porn", NBC-2, Waterman Broadcasting, 2012=06-05. Retrieved on 2012-06-21.
- ↑ David Wieneke. The Boston Police Strike. iBoston. Wieneke Associates. Retrieved on 2012-06-21.
- ↑ Jon Shainman. "Sink uses local law enforcement in new political ad", WPTV.com, Scripps TV Station Group, 2010-10-06. Retrieved on 2012-06-21.