- A member of David's bodyguard. I_Chronicles 11:43
- A priest who helped move the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem. I_Chronicles 15:24
- A son of Alihud, who was David and Solomon's "recorder" or royal historian. II_Samuel 8:16
- Solomon's purveyor in the lands of the tribe of Issachar I_Kings 4:17
- King Jehoshaphat of the Southern Kingdom of Israel
- The son of Nimshi and father of King Jehu, who wiped out the House of Omri and precipitated the eventual succession-to-the-throne of King Joash of the Southern Kingdom.
This page lists articles that have similar names. To remove any ambiguity, the differences are described here.