Gavin Newsom (born October 10, 1967) is the Democratic mayor of San Francisco, elected in 2003. He attracted national attention in February, 2004, when he ordered San Francisco's city clerk to begin issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples,  despite the fact that this violated state law. Over 4,000 marriage licenses were issued in this manner until the California Supreme Court ordered a halt to this on March 11. All of these marriage licenses were voided by the California Supreme Court on August 12, 2004.
He is a progressive liberal who promotes the homosexual agenda as normal and homosexuals as in need of civil liberties.
- In 2004, he circumvented California state law so that gays could marry.
- In 2005, he had an affair with his campaign manager's wife, Ruby Rippey-Tourk. Even with the public admission of guilt, he was not removed from office.
- Newsom ignored federal law by allowing those people who are not legally in the U.S. to stay in San Francisco. Refusing to uphold existing laws, he said in 2007, "I will not allow any of my department heads or anyone associated with this city to cooperate in any way shape or form with these raids, we are a sanctuary city, make no mistake about it."  Some feel the tragedy of Danielle Bologna's family, in which her husband and two sons were allegedly shot by an illegal immigrant, is a result of Newsom's policy. 
- Newsom organizes the Folsom Street Fair every year. This fair is notorious for public acts of perversion, sex acts, sex toys and public nudity for all residents to observe, including children. The fair has a blasphemous anti-Christian display mocking the "Last Supper" with gays in leather as Christ and his Disciples. In the event's program guide, Newsom says “have a great day and enjoy this wonderful and exciting event.” 
- In June 2008, under Newsom's leadership, it was discovered that the city had flown illegal immigrant juveniles out of the country, violating federal law. In addition, Newsom was responsible for a policy that housed law-breaking illegal immigrants at other district group homes, unlocked, from which they quickly escaped into new communities.
Newsom was a candidate for Governor of California, however dropped out after poor poll numbers. 
- ↑ Mayor defends same-sex marriages CNN, February 22, 2004
- ↑ AIDE QUITS AS NEWSOM'S AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE IS REVEALED SFGate February 1, 2007
- ↑ Newsom pledges to make SF a sanctuary for illegal immigrants SFGate, April 22, 2007
- ↑ Widow Wants San Francisco Sanctuary Law Changed, FoxNews, July 21, 2008
- ↑ ‘Tolerance Gone Wild’ in San Francisco Americans for truth about homosexuality
- ↑ Slaying suspect once found sanctuary in S.F The Chronicle July 20, 2008
- ↑ Newsom, Siebel plan Montana wedding in July
- ↑ http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-newsom-out31-2009oct31,0,7017003.story