Essay: Atheist doctor
Atheist doctor: I think it is time we ended your life now.
Patient: Doctor, I have no health insurance. If I die now, I will never be able to pay you back.
Atheist doctor: Well, upon further deliberation, I think you should fight this condition with every fibre of your being. And if I were you, I would also call my friends and family and ask if they would loan me some money.
- Atheism and uncharitableness
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Atheism and morality
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Obese atheists heaven - satire
- Atheist doctors more likely to hasten death
- New study shows that UK doctors consistently oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide and Washington report raises further concerns about abuse