An anagram is the rearrangement of the set of letters in a word or phrase to form a new word or phrase.
- A decimal point = I'm a dot in place
- Astronomer = Moon starer
- Dormitory = Dirty room
- Election results = Lies - let's recount
- Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
- Progressives = Gossip server
- Slot machines = Cash lost in me
- Snooze alarms = Alas, no more Z's!
- That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind - Neil Armstrong = Thin man ran; left planet, makes a large stride, pins flag on moon - on to Mars! or An "Eagle" lands on Earth's moon, making a first small permanent footprint.
- The eyes = They see
- The Morse code = Here come dots
- Conservapedia = Pandas over ice